What is the point of having a

Sponsored Links
I don't have one myself, but often have customers asking for the post code, so they can find the company office, there are a few that are directed to a field about 6 miles away.
Route finder and a road map for me ;)

Totally agree, have a look at a map before you set off and plan your route - if you're looking for a particular address, have a look on google and print out a detailed map of the area - you can even use street view to look what the Chinese Take-away on the junction at the top of the road is called so you can keep an eye out for that when you arrrive.

I took my mum to my sister's new house in Leeds a few weeks ago - planned my route beforehand and when we came off the motorway at Leeds, she started up, "this isn't the way the SatNav usually sends me", when we found my sister's place (I drove straight there despite having never been before) Mum admitted the route I took was quicker and easier than the route her SatNav sent her on.

It amazes me that using a mobile while driving is now illegal, but playing with a SatNav (many of which seem to be stuck to the windscreen these days, obscuring the drivers view and distracting their attention) is not illegal?

totally with you. not hard to plan aroute and actually look at some road signs really. £5 for a map book

no3 is opposit
its a culdesac all they have done is number from the wrong end

Sponsored Links
Back