What power?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need to wire this shower up tomorrow, all the instructions state is connect it to a 13amp socket, no wattage anywere in book, anybody any ideas?

http://www.showerforce.com/ntpages/sfn1500XT

PS, i know its only going to be a 3amp fused spare, but nevertheless i still want to know what power the shower will need, thanks all....

Sponsored Links
It is a power shower so the unit does not heat the water. All the shower will be doing will be pumping the water. Most power showers I have fitted have been around 350W

i'm quite supprised it doesnt tell you somewhere. if all else fails, do they have a technical dept that you could contact to find out? a lot of faffing about on the phone granted, but i find that things make much more sense when you understand the thoery behind the 'why does it have...?' quesions.

Sponsored Links
RF Lighting said:
It is a power shower so the unit does not heat the water. All the shower will be doing will be pumping the water. Most power showers I have fitted have been around 350W

I agree with you 100%, but its something i still need to know

Bright_Spark, i will probably get on blower in morning and flag it up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back