What thickness steel plate??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have had some working drawings done and also calculations from structural engineer for dormer extension.There is a drawing attached by engineer to explain lintel size to seat beams on and also plate size for joining beams.

The plates are 200x120 and then 12 something,not sure what the writing is after the 12,can anyone help?

The structural engineer is on hols for a week and I want to get the plates ordered with the universal beams.

View media item 13897

Sponsored Links
Have had some working drawings done and also calculations from structural engineer for dormer extension.There is a drawing attached by engineer to explain lintel size to seat beams on and also plate size for joining beams.

The plates are 200x120 and then 12 something,not sure what the writing is after the 12,can anyone help?

The structural engineer is on hols for a week and I want to get the plates ordered with the universal beams.

View media item 13897

You do realise you've put you're address on show I hope?

I bet someone goes round and murders him. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I bet someone goes round and murders him. :rolleyes:

I'm just saying, there are some funny people in this world! And tbh, if someone trawled his posts, and there was one about his "new 42in plasma tv" and another with his address, it does incur a certain risk for the poster.

You'll find a 42" plasma in every Council House.

I don't think TVs get nicked anymore:

1 - they are too big and heavy
2 - all the thieves already have the biggest one available.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back