What to do with plug fixing hole in basin ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
Have just bought an Ideal Standard 2 tap hole basin, dropped a bit of a clanger as I am fitting a clicker waste, problem is the basin has got a small hole where you would normally fit the plug chain next to the overflow hole.
Any ideas how to fill/cover this hole without it looking naff or do I need a new basin ?
Oh and I have already got my taps so swapping for a one tap hole basin not really an option.
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Usually clickers come with a chrome dome plug for the overflow chain fixing hole in the box.

Hi all
Have just bought an Ideal Standard 2 tap hole basin, dropped a bit of a clanger as I am fitting a clicker waste, problem is the basin has got a small hole where you would normally fit the plug chain next to the overflow hole.
Any ideas how to fill/cover this hole without it looking naff or do I need a new basin ?
Oh and I have already got my taps so swapping for a one tap hole basin not really an option.
Cheers
buy a plug + chain set and take the chain off the little stud that goes through the hole in the basin ;) OR you could try a mirror screw cap siliconed in place

Sponsored Links
buy a plug + chain set and take the chain off the little stud that goes through the hole in the basin ;) OR you could try a mirror screw cap siliconed in place
Why do a botch when the right equipment for the job is freely available for little money?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back