What type of bulb?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me with what type of bulb would fit into this light fixture?

I have just bought a new house and other than a couple of rooms with ceiling lights (the old bayonette style attachments) the rest of the house has these wall lights and the seller has taken the bulbs with them!!!!!

I can email over a high res photo to anyone that could help ID this, as the website seems to drop the images to a lower res when I upload them!

Many thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old pins rmoved and bulb replaced on the first one! Seems the seller had prized these out rather than twist them out... !

Many thanks for replies : )

Sponsored Links
Seems the seller just prised the bulbs out with a screw driver rather than twist them out... !
What a complete ****

So he's taken all the light bulbs - tight a**e in the extreme. But in doing so he's left a dangerous situation, and left with useless bulbs.

You really have to wonder about what (if anything) goes on in some heads :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back