What Winds You Up A Little Bit?

Reaction score
Country
Palau
Well, i thought of this thread with two things in mind but as I typed up the title I thought of a hundred other items.

TV news inc Sky News & BBC News 24. The news on the hour often does not make it clear it is a repeat offer and often happens at 22-00hrs on the BBC and sky at 10-00hrs. You can tell by the subtitles at times as they are ahead of the newsreader.

Speed cameras are not clearly marked as they are supposed to be there for accident prevention and if clearly marked, newbies to area even those driving faster or carelessly may take note of extra hazzards.

People who milk the benefits system inc doel/dla/att all called pips i think - all benefits inc rent allowance etc.

Those with broken hand syndrome that dont indicate and this often happens at roundabouts and slow down traffic.

Hypocrites.

Those that think they are clever but are not.

There are many other things that wind me up but some of them more than wind me up but I won't go into them here.

Sponsored Links
Well, i thought of this thread with two things in mind but as I typed up the title I thought of a hundred other items.

TV news inc Sky News & BBC News 24. The news on the hour often does not make it clear it is a repeat offer and often happens at 22-00hrs on the BBC and sky at 10-00hrs. You can tell by the subtitles at times as they are ahead of the newsreader.

Speed cameras are not clearly marked as they are supposed to be there for accident prevention and if clearly marked, newbies to area even those driving faster or carelessly may take note of extra hazzards.

People who milk the benefits system inc doel/dla/att all called pips i think - all benefits inc rent allowance etc.

Those with broken hand syndrome that dont indicate and this often happens at roundabouts and slow down traffic.

Hypocrites.

Those that think they are clever but are not.

There are many other things that wind me up but some of them more than wind me up but I won't go into them here.
Speed cameras are always well advertised and some of them are bright yellow so if you don't know the speed cameras are there you are obviously not paying attention to the road

Sponsored Links
Just got one of daily 2 phone calls from scammers on the landline - at times they talk and at others they dont. When they dont talk winds me up as they hooked someone else.

People who come on forums and pretend they have a rich and wealthy lifestyle when they have nothing of the sort. I'm mixed between being wound up by them and pitying them because they must have a very sad and lonely existence.

Police forces tell people on websites where their mobile speed cams are going to be. And I believe there are sites telling where the fixed cams are.

Police forces tell people on websites where their mobile speed cams are going to be. And I believe there are sites telling where the fixed cams are.

I'm sure they do and we have road angels in our cars for safety reasons.

My point which has been confused is the fact if they were more clearly signposted, then those that half care about driving carefully coming into a new area down a single trac road at 60 or so mph all notice without fail that they are approaching an accident blackspot. It wont slow down the misfits that don't have a licence and or car registered legally but others who are unfamiliar with an area.
I've never had a speeding tick nor has my children or a parking ticket for that matter but some of it may be luc

I've driven slower than the 20mph in built up tight roads before they made it law as clowns often fling car doors open without looking and or step into the road without looking.

On motorways, when i was younger i went slightly over 70mph but never now as older and wiser even though one of our cars has an official top speed of around 200mph

Thanks

People who come on forums and pretend they have a rich and wealthy lifestyle when they have nothing of the sort. I'm mixed between being wound up by them and pitying them because they must have a very sad and lonely existence.
I know exactly what you mean.

Anyway, must dash, got a meeting with Camelot re collecting my recent £189,000,000 win on EuroMillions :)

I know exactly what you mean.

Anyway, must dash, got a meeting with Camelot re collecting my recent £189,000,000 win on EuroMillions :)

Congrats!!!

We don't gamble these days as packed yp the lottery a few weeks after it became twice a week but the closest we to gamble is out max holdings in Premium Bonds.

People like deserve a bit of luck, enjoy!!!

I'm really please for you.
:) :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back