What Winds You Up A Little Bit?

Sponsored Links
Congrats!!!

We don't gamble these days as packed yp the lottery a few weeks after it became twice a week but the closest we to gamble is out max holdings in Premium Bonds.

People like deserve a bit of luck, enjoy!!!

I'm really please for you.
:) :) :)

I'm going to give £1,000,000 to the top 20 posters (quantity wise) in the general discussion section.

If any of you think you're in the top 20 please send me £5,000. This is purely an admin fee for my time, fully refundable whether I discover you're in the top 20 or not. Send funds to the following account:

Sort: 12 34 56
Acc: 1234567890
Acc Name: Shaft Them Ltd

I'm going to give £1,000,000 to the top 20 posters (quantity wise) in the general discussion section.

If any of you think you're in the top 20 please send me £5,000. This is purely an admin fee for my time, fully refundable whether I discover you're in the top 20 or not. Send funds to the following account:

Sort: 12 34 56
Acc: 1234567890
Acc Name: Shaft Them Ltd

No thanks as I've never dreamt about getting money for nothing. There are others that deserve this more than I do by a trillion miles and the money
will help them remove the smells from wherever they hibernate.

You are a generous poster.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Sponsored Links
No thanks as I've never dreamt about getting money for nothing. There are others that deserve this more than I do by a trillion miles and the money
will help them remove the smells from wherever they hibernate.

You are a generous poster.

Thanks, but no thanks.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You really are 'special'

The weather o the south coast. Its only about 16C on Dymchurch beach but a blistering 23C here where we live in London.

Undecided if to drive to some beach and park up easily and have bite to eat but the weather in this country really winds up

Thanks Mynameisbod

We did get to the beach but part of the the M2 was closed that wound me up but thankfully we were aware as soon as we set off via sat nave live traiffic info..

A bit windy but nice in the bright sun. back home about 7-20 - lots of people were out and about
but once we got a table i the sun it was ok.

Sponsored Links
Back