What's The Best Rolling Baccy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In my youth, just about the only baccy for rollies was Old Holborn. This was when proper fags were more affordable, so rolling your own wasn't as popular as it is today.

At the time, I tried to get on with rollies with Old Holborn (no filters in those days!), but found them really tough on the throat. I gave up, and ever since, stuck to Rothmans/B&H.

I notice that there are loads of different baccies on the market now. I see that B&H do baccy now, either gold or silver packet, along with GV, Cutter's, etc, etc.

I want to give them another go, so my question is: what rolling tobacco can I buy, that when used together with the filters you can get, will taste most like the proper fags I smoke now?

For those who want to nag me to give up, please don't bother. I have a wife who fulfills this function perfectly adequately, thank you! ;)

Sponsored Links
If you want to see your money go up in smoke, that is your choice.

I always found this to be adequate. I now smoke tailor-made fags but am considering going back to rolling my own.

035269.jpg

It used to be Old Holborn, but a Golden Virginia man for years now, with filters. Bad, we know, but ...........

Sponsored Links
like wise.and duty free when i can get it.

cutters choice is very similar to golden Virginia(imo).

WTF are you on about now? It's a thread of legal hand rolling baccy.
If you choose to use 'wacky baccy' that's down to you :LOL:

amber leaf was always popular when I was a student, although I preferred mouldy virgina myself or occassionally emptying B&H silver into a paper for something different :D

amber leaf was always popular when I was a student, although I preferred mouldy virgina myself or occassionally emptying B&H silver into a paper for something different :D
Now you'll get gasslaps saying ,'sounds like you're still on it' :rolleyes:

But seriously are you? :D

Sponsored Links
Back