What's The Best Rolling Baccy?

drum and drum mild when i lived in holland , old holbourn when i moved back here , haven't smoked in 5 years now though , bluddy murder a rolley .

Sponsored Links
Amber leaf was the most popular at the pub we owned the customers liked it and it came with the papers all in a pack.

smokers-lungs1.jpg

Your choice I guess. :rolleyes:

By the way we sell loads of the baccy that comes in a 12.5g (half oz) box with papers included. Its name eludes me right now.

yes we never used to smoke dope, it was far more efficient and safer to make a chocolate cake. We used to get two of the Mary Baker chocolate cake mixes, make them up into one cake 9 inches across and 4 inches high, and grind up a quarter ounce of red lebanese resin or pakistaini black resin into it before baking. The cannabis binds to the sugar and none is lost (unlike smoking it). So the resulting cake was cut into 20 slices and then each slice cut in half, and that 1/40 of a cake containing .00625 of a ounce of dope was so strong if you ate it all it was enough to give you distance distortion and hallucinations, and you were utterly wasted for about 15 hours, because it was 100% usage efficient. We use to pay £20 for the dope, then sell half the cake for £20, so we always got stoned for free........

Sponsored Links
yes we never used to smoke dope, it was far more efficient and safer to make a chocolate cake. We used to get two of the Mary Baker chocolate cake mixes, make them up into one cake 9 inches across and 4 inches high, and grind up a quarter ounce of red lebanese resin or pakistaini black resin into it before baking. The cannabis binds to the sugar and none is lost (unlike smoking it). So the resulting cake was cut into 20 slices and then each slice cut in half, and that 1/40 of a cake containing .00625 of a ounce of dope was so strong if you ate it all it was enough to give you distance distortion and hallucinations, and you were utterly wasted for about 15 hours, because it was 100% usage efficient. We use to pay £20 for the dope, then sell half the cake for £20, so we always got stoned for free........

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: where have you been all my life.

If you want an honest recomendation, take it from me

Amber leaf,

I use to be a benson smoker then embassy and then amber leaf, a good alternative, but be warned there really morish, if I had a bit more cash I'd buy ciggies, but rollies it is for now.
Plus rollies are worse on the teeth lungs etc etc

If you want an honest recomendation, take it from me

Amber leaf,

I use to be a benson smoker then embassy and then amber leaf, a good alternative, but be warned there really morish, if I had a bit more cash I'd buy ciggies, but rollies it is for now.
Plus rollies are worse on the teeth lungs etc etc

i use filters,which i get from poundland 3 boxes of about 200.
last me ages.
used to put a bit of card(roach) in them but kept on getting funny looks from people :LOL:

i use filters,which i get from poundland 3 boxes of about 200.
last me ages.
used to put a bit of card(roach) in them but kept on getting funny looks from people :LOL:
I use filters too. Marlboro are my fav ciggies, but only buy them ocassionaly

I prefer golden virginia myself, old holborn is the sweepings off the factory floor.

I'd prefer even more to quit all together buy for now I'l stick with my GV that comes with a free baccy tin if you buy the 50g pouch :D

Reminds me of the time, me and the wife went to Amsterdam. We went into a Coffee House, had a few drinks then I ordered a spliff! Asked the wife if she wanted something to eat, and ordered her a space cake!
She ate it then half hour later we had to make our way back to the hotel.
PS, She never did find out why she felt weird that day. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back