What's The Best Rolling Baccy?

I prefer golden virginia myself, old holborn is the sweepings off the factory floor.

I'd prefer even more to quit all together buy for now I'l stick with my GV that comes with a free baccy tin if you buy the 50g pouch :D
Didn't know that the tins were still available :?:

Sponsored Links
I prefer golden virginia myself, old holborn is the sweepings off the factory floor.

I'd prefer even more to quit all together buy for now I'l stick with my GV that comes with a free baccy tin if you buy the 50g pouch :D
Didn't know that the tins were still available :?:

They are currently available in this area, maybe they are selling through all their remaining stocks?

The shame of it is that you get a limited edition shiny free tin to put your baccy in and it has "smoking kills" plastered across the lid :rolleyes:

Got to be GV everytime with Rizla standard tips. Slimline ones make me feel like I'm smoking through a straw.
Amber is too dry hence it is cheaper and you get a free pack of papers. Some blokes put a slice of potato in with it overnight to moisten it up.
GV, duty free is around £6 for 2oz, (50g to you youngsters, :LOL: ) or £12 odd in the shops.
One final note, read a while ago that hand rolling using tips is not as bad for your health as commercial fags as they do not contain chemicals to keep them alight and also help you to become dependent.
Still bad for you though. ;)

Sponsored Links
iirc its salt peter :?:

blimey 6 quid for 2oz cuty free?WHERE THE HELL IS THAT I COULD MAKE A KILLING ;) im paying 8 quid a pouch.

Back