whats your days structure today

A

alsheating

Hi feeling like crap at the moment so would be very glad to hear how crap everyone elses day has or has not been today.

I got a call for a job today....I said to the "recruitment consultant" is it this company, and I was right, as Ipswich is like a goldfish bowl....the cheeeky little professional replied "oh I'm not allowed to answer that" I am gathering it must have been top secret. I agreed to her forwarding my CV.....

Sponsored Links
Yep know what you mean bit ****ed off today, bloody winter does me in SAD and the weathers crap can't wait for global warming to start got the new updated standing order for gas and electric ffs. :eek:
Still we should all just put on a happy face, because don't forget we've got a general election coming up and thats bound to make us all feel better and happier.
:cry:

Had two £10 wins on the lottery which I cashed in today,
The wife has lost he voice,
What a great day I have had. :LOL:

I got a call for a job today....I said to the "recruitment consultant" is it this company, and I was right, as Ipswich is like a goldfish bowl....the
cheeeky little professional replied "oh I'm not allowed to answer that"

if they told you. you would then approach said company directly and cut them out that's why they won't say.

Sponsored Links
I got a call for a job today....I said to the "recruitment consultant" is it this company, and I was right, as Ipswich is like a goldfish bowl....the
cheeeky little professional replied "oh I'm not allowed to answer that"

if they told you. you would then approach said company directly and cut them out that's why they won't say.
Exactly. I used to do supply teaching, the school eventually offered me a 1 year contract after I'd left them temporarily to go to a different school (which cost them less than going through the agency), This became aa permanent contract (thus avoiding an agency "finder's fee")

come on your winding me up now.....Skitz said he has a masters in theology and religion

Sponsored Links
Back