Whats your most useful tool??

I would class them more like adjustables rather than water pump pliers. Although they do look awesome!

Sponsored Links
They have ratchet mechanism. Look at the animation in the link I gave. They are high quality and design. They say it does away with a range of spanners. This tool looks great for a mobile man like a plumber, electrician or heating engineer, as there are less tools to carry.

The ratchet mechanism makes it easy to just slap onto any nut and turn quickly.

that knipex thing looks like an adjustable not a pair of water pump pliers, kind of inbetween i suppose. bet its useless for holding half inch BI pipe n sorts, just another gadget for the box christ i cant carry mine i ask customer to give me hand :LOL: :LOL:

I recently brought a Worx Mini circular saw.

It is a DIY tool but must say it is a cracking handy little tool

Sponsored Links
Headtorch.

Not sure how many years i spent working on something with a AA Maglite shoved in my gob.

Now i have a minty LED head torch which lasts all day too, great for all sorts. Great on the misses too, make sure im going up the right lane (just need some indicators fitted to it in case i change lanes)

I bought a set of smooth jaw grips years ago, made by Channellock. They sit in an old toolbag with all the other garbage I won't ever use!

And I don't know if you can class it as a tool, but a pencil behind my ear! If I don't have a pencil to hand I lose the plot! Marker pens don't work, gotta be a pencil!

my folding rule, measures cuts, straight edge, stick it in expansion joint to maintain 10mm, scratches my back, cleans my ears, stirs my tea

Chattahoochee pencil, TS55, Fein Multimaster with WSE blades, Stilleto hammer, Famag Bohrmax forstner bits, Kapex, Record 60 1/2 block plane.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back