Whats your most useful tool??

I have so many good tools but really usful get you out of a hole tools would be my Dremmel & my Fein saw.
But with out my Van I'm lost.

Bod

Sponsored Links
As a carpenter I wouldn't be without an axe, so very useful., wall plugs , scribes, thining out missmatched floorboards, the list of uses just goes on and on, I've even eased doors with just an axe and lets not forget that it works in all weather conditions and needs no batteries or mains!

Power hacksaw best £10.00 I have ever spent at a car boot sale

Sponsored Links
Oh a typo,have you nothing else to do all day???,lol

I can type and spell fine when i need to :LOL: :LOL:

calmdownjustalamp.jpg

im messing with ya mate.i dont give a fook about my typos n spelling on here,its not impotant,lol

This is an old thread but still..a great tool....and not very common. I think it is only a few years old.

This is the one to have, not cheap, about £50, but the business. Smooth jaw water pump pliers.

86052504k.jpg

http://www.knipex.com/index.php?id=1216&L=1&page=group_detail&parentID=1368&groupID=1500

Hit the Animation tab. Knipex say they replace a series of open ended
spanners. The auto loosening of the bottom jaw is superb.

I will have to oder one as a Christmas present.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back