When in doubt... say nowt!

Sponsored Links
Now then Blas, dare one bring up the subject of archaic catholic practices here?

More to the point, why was it necessary for her to apologise for a perfectly reasonable error for someone "not of the faith" to have made. Next you'll be telling me to stop singing the 1960's Batman theme tune every time I see someone wearing a burkha.

i disagree.... sorry!

why on earth should i HAVE to know about particular religious rituals when i'm an atheist...?

i accept that there's a degree of learning and knowledge and understanding others that we should all undertake, but i shouldn't be ridiculed or berated for not spotting a subtle religious symbol....

I admit i don't know much about KB, but making a celeb cry on TV? what's wrong with that? they put themselves (on the whole) in the spotlight.... and earn a few mill for it... so give them the rough to go with the smooth..

right, as it's so cold, i've had to chop my soapbox up and put it on the fire !! ;)

:LOL: :LOL: NEVER!

She is 'of the faith' though Dex. I agree though, no need to apologise, I just don't like her! ;) :D

Sponsored Links
i disagree.... sorry!

why on earth should i HAVE to know about particular religious rituals when i'm an atheist...?

i accept that there's a degree of learning and knowledge and understanding others that we should all undertake, but i shouldn't be ridiculed or berated for not spotting a subtle religious symbol....

I admit i don't know much about KB, but making a celeb cry on TV? what's wrong with that? they put themselves (on the whole) in the spotlight.... and earn a few mill for it... so give them the rough to go with the smooth..

right, as it's so cold, i've had to chop my soapbox up and put it on the fire !! ;)
Don't be sorry mate. But.... who's KB? :LOL: :LOL:

EDIT: You don't want to know her! I mean look at that mug! Surely if you're gonna be allowed on telly you need to have a face that isn't vomit inducing?

She is 'of the faith' though Dex. I agree though, no need to apologise, I just don't like her! ;) :D
Think you're living in denial of your true feelings for here Blas. As for her being a "bad catholic" as she put it, she doesn't understand the rules of the game. Once "in", it's either "all" or "hell and damnation". But we digress...... (goad, goad ;) :LOL: :LOL: )

crucifixes'... is that those stick things they give you in hospital when you've got a gammy leg? (soon to be charged for no doubt! :D ).
Sale or return on bandages, sutures etc. Taxi meters on wheelchairs etc.

Think you're living in denial of your true feelings for here Blas. As for her being a "bad catholic" as she put it, she doesn't understand the rules of the game. Once "in", it's either "all" or "hell and damnation". But we digress...... (goad, goad ;) :LOL: :LOL: )
I'm a left footer mate! Believe me, you can choose. :D ;)

is left footedness a religion? :eek:

is left footedness a religion? :eek:
You are joking? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_slurs

Sponsored Links
Back