where to get pvc tee 90 degree 40mm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I looked at wickes and they only sell 92.5 degree tees.
I need one like this but 90 degree angles:

corzancpvctees90equalpl.jpg

Also, I had a look online and nowhere is cheap, all charging a few quid for a simple bit of plastic.
Any ideas where these can be bought from?

Sponsored Links
Are we mixing up acronyms?
You say PVC, but you show a picture of an ABS fitting.

The tees you found at 92½° are for waste pipe, which should have a fall, hence not an exact right angle.

What are you wanting a 90° tee for?

A quick online search shows companies selling them for about £1.80 plus p & p. It's not going to break the bank, stop being such a tight g*t and order one. You'll spend more than that on petrol driving around trying to find 1 :rolleyes:

Are we mixing up acronyms?
You say PVC, but you show a picture of an ABS fitting.

The tees you found at 92½° are for waste pipe, which should have a fall, hence not an exact right angle.

What are you wanting a 90° tee for?

I'm building a cart to carry a kayak, nothing to do with waste pipe really :)
Like this:
http://palmettokayakfishing.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/diy-bulletproof-kayak-cart-build.html

A quick online search shows companies selling them for about £1.80 plus p & p. It's not going to break the bank, stop being such a tight g*t and order one. You'll spend more than that on petrol driving around trying to find 1 :rolleyes:

These things cost about 30p each equivlant if you buy them in the States. I need 7 (£12.60) and P&P is about £10-£20!!!! That's a lot of cash for some little bit of plastic made for about 5p in China.

They don;t seem to have the 90 degree ones in B&Q, Wickes, or Homebase.

Sponsored Links
These things cost about 30p each equivlant if you buy them in the States. I need 7 (£12.60) and P&P is about £10-£20!!!!
Do your calculator batteries need changing?
.30p times 7 is £2.10. Where does £12.60 come from?

What size tees do you need?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back