Where to get replacement fascias and soffits?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I went up to investigate my sagging gutter this morning.. to find the fascias are badly rotted and coming away from the house. The gutter fixings are also pulling out of them due to lack of substance. So it looks like I'm going to have to replace them - much bigger job than expected :(

Is there a good, cheap online place to get 16mm or 18mm fascias and soffits?

Cheers
kev

Sponsored Links
Location?
I was really asking about on-line retailers, but if you happen to know of any really good places near Derby (other than midland building plastics or eurocell) then yes that could be very handy too.

Try GOOGLE they seem to know most things if not all things
Yes, Google knows of a great many places... therin lies the problem - there are hundreds, and I've no idea which ones are the good ones and which would best be avoided. Google seems unable to help with that, at least for any I've so far tried to investigate the reputation of.

Cheers
Kev

Sponsored Links
The Plastics Depot in North Birmingham, they've delivered to derby for me loads. They do the Deeplas full replacement fascia. The best out there. Not like that Eurocell shyte. It's all we use now and we get a 20 year warranty.
0121 311 2666

That sounds very promising. I'd not run across them before, so many thanks for the info! I'll check them out.

Cheers
Kev

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back