Which boiler combi condensing 32-35 kw to go for?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need a combi condensing 32-35kw replacement. Not Worcester, I have had my gut full of them after maintaining six of them. Unreliable, and expensive.....I have narrowed it down to a Biasi 'A' rated 'Advance' boiler or the Ariston and possibly the Ideal. Any guidance would be appreciated please. I do need a DHW flow of at least 13L per minute.
On comparing the specs on may boilers performance is similar but there can be a price variation of £400+ is it really justified?
Thanks,
John.

Sponsored Links
Out of the 3 you just give the biasi is better out of them imo. There is more to it then price v output. for example size of the unit, length of warranty, after sales care, noise if it is going in a bedroom and build quality to name a few.

I really like heat-line's Solaris 35kw A rated combi, also viessmann is a good boiler maker to look at. I would get a boiler that the installer is comfortable installing with as well. The faq have a list of boilers which are ok and not so ok boiler makes tho I do not agree with all of it

you are going to get a a lot of different views on this, including those who will push you back towards worcester. in truth there are no boilers that are going to give you no trouble at all. they will all break down eventually.

i personally like vokeras.

http://www.vokera.co.uk/

the linea or unica will satisfy your requirements and are reasonably priced, probably coming right in the middle of that £0-400 price difference you mentioned. i have a linea at home and its been no trouble in its first year. its first service is due next month.

avoid the compact HE, i have reservations about them.

Avoid any boiler made by Ideal, unless you like constant hassle and carp aftersales service.

No wonder they are up for sale but no body wants to buy them :rolleyes: :LOL: (alledgedly)

Sponsored Links
Vokera or Alpha... The Alpha CD35C combi when fitted with a premier pack gives you a 5year no quibble warranty...

"You get what you pay for with boilers..." Cheaper boilers tend to have cheaper parts, pumps etc... Loosen the purse strings and buy a quality brand...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back