which boiler is better to get installed?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I've been told by my plumber that i have a choice of 2 boilers - a Baxi or a Vokera. Which one is more likely to not cause me much trouble in the future. I didnt understand much of the description he gave me about each boiler. All i remember is that they are bothe combi condensing and that they are 1000 vtu approx. What information should i ask him to help me make a decision? Any advice would be much appreciated.
thank you

Sponsored Links
A question for your plumber, "With all the hundreds of boilers available, why is it only two are suitable?" I bet he maks more money on them.

I've looked at some of the posts on this site, and found quite a few for baxi and vokera, soed that mean that they are the most problematic?

should i ask him for more choices? or ask him to supply me with a different boiler? I'm really not sure about what to do.

Those are his preferences but I am sure he will fit others if it bothers you.

You see a lot of posts about faults on Potty boilers here. All that means is that they were sold in large numbers. ( Apart from Pumas and Suprimas which were not as reliable as expected. )

Get other quotes and make up your mind.

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back