asap please- Getting new boiler fitted

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
can anyone help me asap as I'm short on time for this problem.

My mother is thinking on getting a combi-condenser boiler fitted and has had the fitters give her options of boilers and quotes.

Can anyone tell me if the following are good makes: vokera, baxi, (Pro boilers). been told that Worcesters are good but expensive (about another 200 quid)

Are the makes i mention ok in terms of build quality?
if not let me know please.

Sponsored Links
my opinion
vokera are crap
i think pro are made by vokera
out of the 3 i would choose baxi/potterton

i would recomened valliant,
however if money is not a option ive heard very good reviews about Atag

i would pay the xtra 200 quid for the worcester greenstar 30 cdi. havent found many faults on these.good boiler. if money is tight look at the ideal iogic 30. but stay away from the vokera.

Sponsored Links
Vaillant - new models just out - not always a wise choice in case of silly faults. Otherwise good.
Worcs - cust service v good. , the CDis are too dear. The juniors are not my fave boiler, but they seem to be pretty reliable.
Baxi seem to be cheapish and ok ish
Atag - I'd be concerned about finding a competent maintenance man/company, if not using the manufacturer's. The installer may vanish, and he may only know about banging them on the wall.

Atag will recommend an installer that's been on their training course if you call them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back