Which is the one question to ask?

[God you must think I have the IQ of a feather duster!
:LOL:

Certainly not, but you've already use the 'quote' facility on the forum so unless you'd suddenly had a short-term memory problem, I thought you were referring to something else.

Sponsored Links
No I'm still learning my way around here! But thanks for the advice ... very sweet and very funny! ;)

Whilst the plumbers continue to argue with each other about incomprehensible arcane aspects of plumbing, perhaps this will help.

I have recently had to employ a builder and was in a similar situation to you. He said his work was guaranteed, so I phoned the insurance company that guaranteed his work and they told me that a) he was indeed registered with them, and b) the customer feedback they had about him was good.

Helped put my mind at ease.

Andy

Sponsored Links
who else would I be and why?
You must excuse us, diyblonde, but whenever a poster appears with a name including the word "blonde" we all assume it's some big, hairy bloke from Rotherham trying it on. ;)

Not true at all. I had assumed it was a chav CC from Bradford. :LOL:

Or ( which would be worse) a clueless 'Facilites Manager' who has responsibility for managing M&E tradesmen without actually having any knowledge of M&E, and is trying to compile some interview questions so that he won't look like the dimwit parasite clod that he actually is.

There's an awful lot of them about.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back