Whirlpool ADG/7560 Dishwasher fauly code 5

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:cry: Does anyone know how to fix a fault code 5 problem? I ran the diagnostic check and got 5 flashes, I believe this means the spray arm is blocked. I have cleaned the spray arm at the bottom of the machine and the spray nozzle at the top. There is good water pressure to the inlet hose. I manually poured a large quantity of hot water into the bottom which the machine pumps out easily. The machine is still not working, after turning it on, the cycle seems to start but after 2 minutes it stops and bleeps, the water doesn't seem to be getting in.

Sponsored Links
:cry: Does anyone know how to fix a fault code 5 problem? I ran the diagnostic check and got 5 flashes, I believe this means the spray arm is blocked. I have cleaned the spray arm at the bottom of the machine and the spray nozzle at the top. There is good water pressure to the inlet hose. I manually poured a large quantity of hot water into the bottom which the machine pumps out easily. The machine is still not working, after turning it on, the cycle seems to start but after 2 minutes it stops and bleeps, the water doesn't seem to be getting in.

Hello,
how did you fix it? I have exactly the same problem, any help is much appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back