whirlpool awz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i really hope i can get some help as just replaced pcb on whirlpool awz412, now it just fills with water and drains on all cycles but on drain and rinse cycles it seems to do it!?!? the burning on old board was in area of the wires going to, one under program timer, and another to drain pump after further inspection. many thanks to anyone who can help.

Sponsored Links
hi i really hope i can get some help as just replaced pcb on whirlpool awz412, now it just fills with water and drains on all cycles but on drain and rinse cycles it seems to do it!?!? the burning on old board was in area of the wires going to, one under program timer, and another to drain pump after further inspection. many thanks to anyone who can help.

Hello. I've replaced many PCB's, some new, some salvaged, they mostly work, but not always. A (DOA) dead-on-arrival, does not operate as it should and can really confuse matters.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back