whirlpool dishwasher ADP 4595

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone,

after search i found this interesting forum, i hope i'll find help here...well i have whirlpool dishwasher ADP 4595 start fine just water out from part down not from shower system but after little while stoped with green light on...in the end the programming get out that little water and green light start flashing 3 times and stop and turn flash 3 times ect...i disassembly all the machine and clean everything make test water pump and clean the valve test resistance, teste motors just didn't teste sensors and turn assembly machine after that all that work the problem still the same...is it sensors problems? or what's else? thank you for any help

Sponsored Links
F3 (3 flashes) usually indicates a heater problem. Normally the fault comes up after approx 20 - 25mins. Check the heater element resistance, it should read 25 ohms. There are other possible causes but try that first.

hi zipper thank you for help but the resistance is ok and heater too really i don't know to resolve that problem i wishes recieve some helps again

thank you

Sponsored Links
hi again i think you have reason it's turbine parte i think not work welll i'll make test and tell you something thank you for idea keep in touch

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back