WHIRLPOOL DISHWASHER MODEL 416 3 YRS OLD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
WHIRLPOOL DISHWASHER MODEL 416:( Anyone any idea what might be wrong , it stopped working and shows a sequence of 7 green flashes then a pause then 7 flashes, if you hold the button in it will reset and start to fill but then reverts back to the flashing light and empties

Sponsored Links
7 flashes is a fill problem.
Check the black grid in the bowl isn't clogged up.

THANKS SLEEPYHEAD I THINK THAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM, HOW DO I GET THE BLACK FILTER IN THE BOWL OUT DO I HAVE TO GET IT OUT FROM UNDER THE WASHER? OR CAN I GET IT OUT FROM INSIDE,
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, REGARDS CHRIS

please note forum rule 6

Remove the filters and mesh filter. Very carefully clear the debris from the grid. Pour boiling water into the sump, covering the grid. This may be enough to clean it out without the need to for removing it.
Take care when cleaning out the grid not to puncture the membrane as this will render the unit useless.

Sponsored Links
Have tried boiling water with no success, I may have damaged the filter when poking around,there is about 1 inch of water in the bottom of the bowl should that be there? it did complete a rinse cycle ok, tried a wash cycle it started to fill but then beeped and emptied leaving 1 inch of water in the very bottom of bowl and still gives 7 green flashes, would appreciate your thoughts/help. regards chris

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back