Whirlpool/Ikea Dishwasher DWF B00

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help? My dishwasher, 2 year old has frozen mid cycle. Holding down the on button clears it and I can restart but nothing happens. The start light stays on as if it should be working.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, your post isn't at all clear.
You say it's frozen in mid cycle and that holding the start button (reset) clears it.
Need to know exactly what happens when you set it to a program and run it.
Does it pump out? Does it take in water? Does it circulate water? Is the start light flashing? If so, how many flashes between pauses?

Hello Sleepyhead. I was hoping you might reply. I am a fan.
After resetting I can turn on and off. I can change the program but when I press start nothing happens. The start light comes on, doesn't flash at all and stays on, but nothing at all happens.
Thanks.

Sorry, it rather sounds like the main pcb has given up.
Expensive part so might be well worth getting a company in to repair rather than buy, replace and find it was something else.
Having said that, I'm 90% sure it will be the pcb.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, no idea on prices.
Yes, pcb is printed circuit board although Whirlpool may call it a module.

Hi Sleepyhead
Thaks a lot.
Called out the engineer & it turned out that the plug had come off the door switch.
Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back