Whirlpool LSQ8512 KQO

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have problem with my washing machine. The cycle starts and seem to running fine and then stops in the middle. Same with both Wash and rinse, it stops in the middle. I tried turning the knob around to different program, I get a whirring sound on that program. Need help

Sponsored Links
When you say the washer stops do you mean it shuts right down quiet? When it quits does the timer keep advancing? This could be a motor or timer issue.

It just shuts down quiet. The timer does not advance. But when I press the timer dial and move it a certain position it starts then does some and then stops again. On the permanent press setting, it does not even start but I hear a whirring sound in that position

Sponsored Links
When the timer stops in position try wiggling it to see if that gets it going again. If it does the contacts in the timer are bad. Also when it motor stops and you turn the timer to a different position does the motor start right away or does it take a few minutes for it to start again?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back