who does not speed

Sponsored Links
Well, my motor runs MS, so it's bound to crash whatever I do...

Sponsored Links
megawatt. i pmade a post last year that i hit a car at 5 to 7 mph the two guy milked it and have just got £5000k between them, so 5 mph can do your insurance some damage :cry: :cry:

I agree ... You should have smacked into them at 60mph and got your money's worth :LOL:

MW

do insurance companys payout to easy, i hit a guy at 5/7 mph he was drining a old 1990 car,i bent his bumper he got out say he would rip my head off, but when he saw that the guy sitting with me was about 6',2" & 18 stone he got back in his car phone for a ambulance for him & his passager got took away on strechers and ended up riping my insurance company off for £5000,injurys & £900 for the banger
i told my insurance company that they were takink the pi## ,the policeman who attened said they were releasd from hospital within 50 min :confused: :evil: no prob with the car but other injury, No, he had slam his brakes on for noting at all ,but thats life

That's what I mean ... If you'd been speeding and hit them at 60mph at least their injuries would have been genuine, the payout would have been legit, you'd feel your insurance premiums were worthwhile and the scroats wouldn't try it on again.

It really doesn't pay to drive too slowly :LOL:

MW

Sponsored Links
Back