Who is attending Church on Easter Sunday?

Sponsored Links
But the woman wouldn't exist at all if her mother had chosen to terminate her during pregnancy... just pointing out that your logic is a little strange. As in, you seem to care about a right but not the life...

I'm not against abortion, but do find the extremists on both sides - such as yourself - a bit odd. That said, you don't seem to think things through very carefully before posting, so it is difficult to tell if you really understand the subjects you keep posting short, angry growls about.
You, say you're not against it but you've never posted any support for it and always argue against it.

Every single case has a reason for it. You treat all cases as being the same. They are not.

Once you accept the reason and need in a particular case you can then judge. But you know nothing about any of the cases. Each woman involved does.

Who knows the most? Correct, it's not you.

Let the woman decide. Every woman is your equal. You are not superior.

I've never seen that Chris Finch quote or know who he is but it makes perfect sense to me. He would not exist at all if it were not for his mother (who didn't abort him in the womb).

Chris Finch is a character in The Office. He is an aggressive and overbearing loudmouth, who thinks he is really clever, but in fact he is really stupid. The quote which you say makes sense, is actually a joke at his expense, to demonstrate just how stupid he really is. The sort of saying that is meant to sound clever, but is actually nonsense. It doesn't surprise me that you agree with it.

Strange that you find such simple matters so baffling.

I rest my case.

Sponsored Links
Is that what you think faith boils down to - moral worth? :confused:

If you are going to argue on the side of God, you'll have to do better than that boyo.
No, think you lot just play idle.

Bottom line, you have no answer and make up things as you go along fitting the agenda of the day

Yes you got an answer, it was a pretty full answer.
You, however, have given us nothing whatsoever.

Anyone can make up their own rules, as I and others have said, without a hocus pocus imaginary figure telling them what to do.
The truth of course is that your "telling" mostly comes from individuals not imbued with powers or authorities from any supposed supernatural being.
Oh they were prophets?? Bullshit. Nobodies. What's the connection - oh they got included in the same book centuries after they were dead in many cases. You might as well quote Greek or Roman gods. They're mythology and superstition.
Christianity and Islam suffer the same way on that - all those "books" and the hadith..

You're the one going on about someone's "worth" or their "value".
I'll repeat - I could value it as the usefulness to others of the human race.

Say what do you mean.
I'll make it easy for you - give us an example you should be able to speak on: what is YOUR value?
Where do you get your morals from. You're just chemicals- which molecules give you your morals??

Is it the carbon molecule, benzine? Oxygen?

Today, more than half of all abortions in the United States are induced by pills such as mifepristone. The existence of such drugs makes it more difficult for conservatives to fully stamp out abortion, even in red states. But Republicans believe that existing law gives the executive branch the authority to ban such pills nationwide.

Some aim to achieve this by directing the FDA to rescind its approval of abortion-inducing drugs. Others are eyeing a little-known 1873 law called the Comstock Act. Long rendered a dead-letter statute by Roe, Comstock bans the delivery of “every article or thing designed, adapted, or intended for producing abortion.” Conservative legal scholar Jonathan F. Mitchell — who represented Trump before the Supreme Court last year — has suggested that Comstock bans not only the delivery of abortion pills, but of all the equipment required to conduct an abortion procedure. “We don’t need a federal ban when we have Comstock on the books,” Mitchell told the Times.

This issue will be key for Democrats election strategy this year...

The presumptive GOP nominee boasts an advantage over President Joe Biden on most of today’s most salient issues. In a recent ABC News/Ipsos poll, voters said that they trusted Trump over the president on the economy, inflation, crime, and immigration. Biden, meanwhile, enjoyed a double-digit advantage on only one issue: by 47 points to 35 points, voters said they trusted the president over Trump to handle abortion policy.

On the news last night i watched him try to pass the buck, saying it's States rights to decide their policy - the polling tells you why he wants to avoid this issue. Why should we care? Because those same Evangelical lobbyists are now in the UK attaempting to 'spread the good word' in the right places to affect change.

The fine, sensible, folk of the UK, however, appear to be more accepting of abortion than their U.S. counterparts, polling suggests. A report by Duffy’s Policy Institute last year found 47 percent of those who took part in a world values survey believed the procedure justified — behind only Sweden, Norway and France, and well ahead of the United States where the figure was just 30 percent. And polling by YouGov last year, in the wake of Foster’s high profile imprisonment, found that by a margin of 52 percent to 21 percent people believed women who have abortions outside of the rules should not face criminal prosecution. Labour MP Stella Creasy, however, tells Politico that pro-choice MPs should take heed from the U.S. — and warns they “cannot be complacent” as activists looking to increase restrictions on abortion step up their "behind-closed-doors" organizing in the U.K... not all British MPs are supportive of the push to liberalize abortion law — and some are using the Criminal Justice Bill as a vehicle to push new restrictions on the conditions for abortion into law.

Conservative MP Miriam Cates warned the Johnson amendment if approved could fuel late-term do-it-yourself abortion and said she could vote down the entire Criminal Justice Bill — which includes wider justice reforms — if the proposal passes.

Carla Lockhart, an MP for Northern Ireland's Democratic Unionist Party, agrees and has warned the “extreme abortion amendment” would “allow babies to be aborted for any reason, throughout all nine months of pregnancy."

Ex-Cabinet minister Liam Fox, a former general practice doctor, has the backing of 39 MPs for his proposed law change to bring the abortion time limit for babies with Down’s syndrome in line with those that do not have disabilities. Both clauses are likely to attract the signatures of more MPs after parliament returns.

Either way, moves to liberalize abortion in the U.K. are having little impact on the debate across the Atlantic, according to Sarah Elliott, spokesperson for Republicans Overseas UK, and a pro-life supporter. “I think it's discouraging for those in the pro-life movement to see that countries that were once rooted in Christian values, which tend to be pro-life [are moving in this direction.] I think it is definitely frustrating to see,” she says.

No, think you lot just play idle.
Nonsense. The choice as to whether to continue with an abortion has many questions - for the woman. Morality will be low down on the list for her and will certainly not be put forth by those in the medical profession.

Bottom line, you have no answer and make up things as you go along fitting the agenda of the day

No answer to what? Irrelevant questions that play little part in why a woman choses to have an abortion.

Seems you are the (very) naïve one here. I'm guessing you are male? Do you ever come into contact with females?

voters said that they trusted Trump over the president on the economy, inflation, crime, and immigration
geez they must be really really really thick

Trump is just Putin but in a democracy so he cant go around having people killed.

given the chance Trump would be every bit as bad as Trump or Saddam Hussein

Sponsored Links
Back