Who is attending Church on Easter Sunday?

Sponsored Links
I used to go to palm sunday as a child and get one of those crosses made from palm leaves

dont remember going to church on Easter Sunday though

I did get confirmed as a teenager

havent been to a church service for many years

Sponsored Links
Our local chapel got robbed last night the little fekers took just about everything they would even have took jesus if he hadnt been nailed down

Are you dismissing belief and christianity as a load of nonsense? Then why is it so different from any other belief which you have?

Are you dismissing belief and christianity as a load of nonsense? Then why is it so different from any other belief which you have?

Are you trying to take in other viewpoints, expand your knowledge and, perhaps, amend your own position?

Or have you just started this thread to lord it over other posters, and make yourself feel superior?

One Christmas I found myself at midnight mass in the local catholic church. I've no idea how I got there or why, other than it was between my house and the pub.

The date of the birth of the imaginary friend has been nailed down, but not the date of when the imaginary friend was apparently really nailed down...

One would have thought that the imaginary father of that imaginary friend would have given a definitive date since the world was apparently created in six days, so plenty of time in the rest of the year for getting around to answering that question...

Sponsored Links
Back