Who is ban-all-sheds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm ... does the 'Season of Goodwill' not extend beyond Christmas, at least up to and including New Year's Eve?:)
Not to the things which inhabit GD, nor the mods and admin who allow them to be there.

Sponsored Links
so347m.gif

I reckon BAS actually works at the customer service counter at B&Q :eek:
and does a bit of sweeping up around the aisles when the store is closed, which in turn draws him close to the shelves stacked with electrical goods, which then he can not resist but to read the instructions given on the packaging, therefore giving him the knowledge in which he cares to spread amongst us. ;)

we have all seen " GOOD WILL HUNTING"

Sponsored Links
Interesting read. There is a fine line between telling the truth and offending people. It is a sore state when we ridicule some one for telling the truth. And I have had a go at BAS for doing just that. It is a fine line between telling truth and doing it in a way that the poster will listen to what is being said. I do think BAS goes over the line but that does not mean he is wrong.

I cringe at some of his replies but I can't really say he is wrong. Yes I would like to see him exercise some more restraint but can't really say he is wrong.

What I do find is his present on the forum does make other posters think a little more about their replies. I do and I think as I am writing can I really say this or will BAS quite rightly pick me up for saying it.

Not that's it bad for some one to keep us on our toes.

He calls a spade a spade and although he has not read how to win friends and influence people can't say he's wrong in what he says.

But I stay out of the GD cesspit, where the moderators and site admin conspire to degrade the site by allowing a disgusting collection of sub-human murderous thugs and racists to falsely believe that their views don't actually make them scum.

But some say the same of your comments ;)

Actually you will find GD Mods do censure a lot, just the wrong segments.
Thats me on another warning.
What I hate is the GD individuals who actually feel they can contribute to the more technical side of things and be indisputably correct.When they know nothing about the tech.

Why GD was made for a DIY site was probably a good idea but the overspill from other sites has made it a little silly at times.
Many including myself have suggested GD is only for DiY members who contribute on other forums within the site.
Not difficult to do with PHP, but never acted upon. The reason....advertising.
So live with it xxx

PS Happy New Year BAS, and the rest of yas

I thought it was another electrical forum somewhere. :oops:

I have view the GD forum a couple of times - it is a sad reflection of humanity :cry:

IMO anyone who uses the term "son of a Jewish asylum seeker" as a way of putting someone else down is a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back