Who is on your list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
But i occasionally read a quoted comment that doesn't seem to appear anywhere in the thread... is that someone who has me on ignore?
Nope - you can quote from any thread to any thread via the usual copy and paste, either with or without the original author's name on it. But you know this already since I'm sure I've seen you do it yourself:confused:

how sad that you worry about me....

don't recall saying i worry about you... i do, however, worry about all who you come into contact with !! and you keep saying i'm sad... i'm not! what's the opposite of sad?... is it gay?

yes, i'm gay :eek: errrr i mean happy !!!

Sponsored Links
I used to like that dex chap, but he seems to have changed recently.....
so I'll put him on ignore now, just for the hell of it :D

First......how do I find this list.

Second.... a more useful function would be to see whose ignore list you were on.

Second.... a more useful function would be to see whose ignore list you were on.

surely a better option is to name users you dan't want to see your threads ... i know that if i post anything these days, certain people will come along and besmirch the thread with their inane ramblings and insults!!

surely a better option is to name users you dan't want to see your threads ... i know that if i post anything these days, certain people will come along and besmirch the thread with their inane ramblings and insults!!
hmmm, I kind of like the sound of that. There are a few Mods I'd ban from my threads! :evil:

Care to name names? :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, solo, I agree - it would be nice to know who was ignoring who. It would also be nice if, if you are being ignored, then whoever is ignoring you wasn't able to even get to see any of a thread that you start, yet alone post on it. It's their choice to ignore you, and with that should come certain other aspects (including a 24hour delay before an "un-ignore" kicks into place)

Not sure I'd go along with the idea of being able to select who you don't want to post on your threads- think this would become highly antagonistic.

its a public internet forum..... how can you ignore people.... however sad they are....

I don't have anyone on ignore. I use my own judgement after reading a few words/phrases whether to carry on reading or skip to the next poster.
And besides, I sometimes like a lively discussion with someone who disagrees with my perspective on something.
(Being a bit 'modest' here but I very very rarely get into personal insults. Sign of immaturity in my eyes.) ;)

its a public internet forum..... how can you ignore people.... however sad they are....
Exactly - there are times when you write things on here which hack me off no end and I think you're an absolute bounder and a cad. But I'll be damned if I'm going to ignore you by clicking on some magic little namby pamby tooth fairy button that will make nasty little people like you go away so you can't challenge my opinions and ego/esteem on a subject matter.

If it eventually comes down to hurling a bit of stupid abuse at each other, then the mods come in and separate things up if it gets out of hand. But it's all character forming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back