Who is on your list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I don't have anyone on ignore. I use my own judgement after reading a few words/phrases whether to carry on reading or skip to the next poster.
And besides, I sometimes like a lively discussion with someone who disagrees with my perspective on something.
(Being a bit 'modest' here but I very very rarely get into personal insults. Sign of immaturity in my eyes.) ;)

i'd agree with that on the whole, but let me play devils advocate... what if hitler was sat with you in the pub, or Nick Griffin, or Abu Hamsa? are you happy just listening to extreme views? and a gentle mildly heated discussion, or would you want to push back on hitler, and make him know just how strongly you felt his anti-semetic views were?

Sponsored Links
magic little namby pamby tooth fairy button that will make nasty little people like you go away

do you perchance have some children at home..... :D :D :D

what if hitler was sat with you in the pub, or Nick Griffin, or Abu Hamsa? are you happy just listening to extreme views? and a gentle mildly heated discussion, or would you want to push back on hitler, and make him know just how strongly you felt his anti-semetic views were?

would not lower myself to be in their company....

simple....

People like Nick Griffin, or Abu Hamsa want attention because it gives them a feeling of power.

I find the easiest way to deal with attention seekers is to ignore them. As I stated in my other post, its my choice and I don't need a button that blanks them out completely.

Its wise to hear what their views are but not necessarily to react to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back