WHY was the 'How to service your Boiler' thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
no I'm dyslexic thanks..

I use the spell check occasionally when I'm sure I've spelt something wrong but not usually.. ( on forums etc, I always use it for important documents, emails and letters etc.. )

words with funny extra U's in them throw me quite often.. guarantee being the most common one to throw me..

we can't all be perfect :cry: :oops:

must have spell checked that one though.... ;)

So it had noting to do with servicing "The Old Boiler" then :?:

No, it was a joke that mod9/coljack deleted without watching. As it only lased about 45 seconds, so if he had watched it all the way through, (another 35 seconds) he would have seen that it was a joke.

DO YOU ACTUALLY READ BEFORE DELETING? It was a Pee take FFS!!!!!

I'm effing sick to the back to teeth of this bleedin place.

Eff off then and dont repost. Just because you have a large post count and have been a member a lot longer than a lot of us doesnt mean you make the rules. :rolleyes:

Your posts towards new members verge's on bullying, so get out of your playground and play by 'big' persons rules. No one member is bigger than this site and you'll do well to remember that.

well ffs... grow up... how did i embarrass you... check the smilie things.... :D

sorry, I'm a little defensive right now, seems everyone is having a go at me so I thought you were jumping on the bandwaggon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back