Why

better than deep heat is Ibuleve, doesnt get hot, seems like nothings happening, put it on before you go to bed wake up in the morning and what back ache, i kid you not

Sponsored Links
tried it and normally its good, but hasnt touched it this time!

My wife has suffered with a bad back for a couple of months now on and off..at first we thought it was the bed...so we bought a firm mattress, no joy.

Now things have got really bad and she is off work with it..not like her at all.

She went to the docs and they are arranging an unltra sound for some of the pain she has (it radiates around to her stomach) and have put her down for a MRI scan...IN NINE MONTHS TIME!!!

But if we want to pay for it privately it can be done within two weeks..at the same hospital!

Makes you proud doesnt it! :confused:

Sponsored Links
I wanted to say scr0tum but the filters prevented me :oops:

Been in agony with a bad back thats come from nowhere today.

Have been there many, many times but have always remembered the exact moment that I, through my own stupidity, brought it on. Time was the only healer.

stupid thing is as a landscaper im always lifting, digging etc so im always carful. ive got absolutley no idea what has bought this on though! :mad:
Could it be that your bed mattress may need changing? I know soft mattress can give you backache, don't like the Deep Heat smell, Deep Freeze doesn't smell for me ;)

Could it be that your bed mattress may need changing? :
Be diplomatic mas some people cant help themselves when getting old we all dribble sometimes, it's just some dribble more than others ;)

Sponsored Links
Back