Wickes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have come to the despairing conclusion that Wickes is a training centre for wannabe kitchen designers that haven't got a clue, once their clueless training is complete they move between other sheds cocking up designs and when the siht hits the fan they refer to the disclaimer at the bottom of the pointless plan.
:evil:

Sponsored Links
I went into my local wickes a couple of weeks ago to find that all the Imperial screws were down from £5 to £1 per box. I spent £70 on screws, the cashier couldn't believe how many screws I was buying, I went back last week to find they were back to £5 per box.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Andy

Sponsored Links
Have you ever asked a B & Q worker what B & Q stands for, I have ask over 20 of them and one new the answer.

Andy

Block & Quayle

After the founders Richard Block and David Quayle.

Their first store was called Block & Quayle when it first opened but soon abbreviated to B&Q.

Alan - Google is your friend.

Andy
Most certainly is at times!!

To be honest though I wondered this many moons ago. Remembered it was founders names, just couldn't remember them.

Another good friend of mine is Wikipedia. Between them they can answer most questions I manage to throw at them.

Sponsored Links
Back