will I get planning permisson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi Forum

could anyone advise me if this property is likely to get planning permission for a 2 storey house?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-25558146.html?premiumA=true

Currently on either side of the house are two other bungalows, but opposite are 2 storey buildings consiting of shops and houses.

Does anyone think it would be worth me pursuing a planning application?

Kind Regards.

Sponsored Links
He's got more chance at scooping the big one than you have at getting a meaningful reply on here. Even if he hasn't even bought a ticket! ;)

Sponsored Links
hi Forum

Does anyone think it would be worth me pursuing a planning application?

Kind Regards.
Not for a 2 storey - there`s not much wrong with the existing bungy - just dated - maybe go for extending it to 3 bed :idea: Buy it first @ £200k - make the offer , let them take it or leave it :mrgreen:

In that "tired" state :eek: Fair enough if you know the area

:) yep. Up north for years now.

Can afford a nice house and a good quality of life that I couldn't equal down south.

Canterbury is nice, but snoozville. Liverpool has got much more going on, and the people are a better sort (on the whole)...same goes for Manchester and the north generally.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back