will i need a bigger combi boiler

then why did he leave this

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:15 pm Post Subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator 5 wrote:
this thread has been substantially edited to remove the ill-tempered posts of no value to the OP

Well done Mod. Some people were disgusting on this thread.

Sponsored Links
Tony, you are one of our better 'read' posters on here with an eloquent way with words.

Perhaps you could offer a more educated opinion of the drivel that drivel posts on here that is obviously incompetent in the least and highly dangerous at the worst :eek:

Flattery will get you nowhere!

In spite of his obscession with thermal stores and hatred of CORGI people and his dislike of people who can do things with their hands, if you can filter out those aspects he is quite knowledgeable from a technical point of view.

He has a degree and may have done an apprenticeship with BG ( although perhaps not ) but he later mainly worked on the design of natural draught burners on large commercial boilers.

His historical background is very good. Unfortunately he has no recent practical experience and has to rely on manufacturers brochures for his knowledge.

As he is retired he has plenty of time to write very long essays, he might be better spending his time doing something like giving advice ( free ) on heating problems to Age Concern etc.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately I can't agree Tony. Those that Age concern look after are some of the most vulnerable people in our society and would need advice from someone who has practical experience and is qualified and not the illegal and incompetent rantings of Drivel.

He may have letters afte his name but I bet he has never come face to face with an appliance all his life.

He also refuses to come clean and give anyone details of whether he is 'competent' or not, or indeed any contact details in his profile.

Unfortunately I can't agree Tony. Those that Age concern look after are some of the most vulnerable people in our society and would need advice from someone who has practical experience and is qualified and not the illegal and incompetent rantings of Drivel.

He may have letters afte his name but I bet he has never come face to face with an appliance all his life.

He also refuses to come clean and give anyone details of whether he is 'competent' or not, or indeed any contact details in his profile.

if he is who I think he is dave you would be best just to ignore him as he will just keep winding you up.

Come on mate it aint worth it, we ave all had a pint ;)

He is not CORGI registered and despises anyone who works with his hands.

Since he is retired and not qualified or experienced to do any practical work then there is no point in him putting any contact details on his profile.

Tony

Practical work ..... Umm ....... Like plugging the PC in & spouting ..... I can do that :eek:

I can't let it go, If the mods can't recognise someone who is incompetent, illegal and dangerous, who else is going to protect unsuspecting posters who require genuine , safe and competent advice :rolleyes:

Gas work is one of the most legally protected trades in the UK and we have a reputation and professioanal standard to keep up.

Do the mods realise the seriousness of his incompetent and illegal posts :?:

You dont need to be CORGI registered to be a mod!

You only need a power complex and plenty of time on your hands!

Tony

In spite of his obscession with thermal stores

Obsession? You clearly don't understand them, only relating to what you have physically come in contact with - which is appliance part replacing.

and hatred of CORGI people

Only the self-interest organisation. He goes on...

and his dislike of people who can do things with their hands,

I like people who are craftsmen. They do what I want.

Unfortunately he has no recent practical experience and has to rely on manufacturers brochures for his knowledge.

You fantasise

As he is retired

I wish

he has plenty of time to write very long essays,

Please take not of them. Let me know what you don't understand.

I can't let it go, If the mods can't recognise someone who is incompetent, illegal and dangerous, who else is going to protect unsuspecting posters who require genuine , safe and competent advice

They do!! They deleted your posts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back