win

• Thread starter silliestnameicouldthinkof
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
I bet if you had to type that every time you logged on you would be thinking HOW SILLY. :rolleyes:

Let's hope the guy who changed his name to "Yorkshire Bank Are Fascist B*stards plc" doesn't log on.

Sponsored Links
I recently posted a reply advising of the possibility where a small bit of light might get through a gap. I was surprised in the preview that a word had been replaced with ****. What's that I thought.

Oh yeh, that word that rhymes with INK and starts CH could also refer to an oriental person.

Strange thing is, I wasn't even aware that it was particularly derogatory in that context. I once had a Chinese mate that introduced himself as " Hi, I'm Chi Moi but my friends call me ****". Even stranger, I bet "slant eyes" would be OK.

Have to be so carefull nowadays. Trying to keep up with what innocent terms have been hijacked by PC brigade is just ....

i had the same problem with a rsenic wonder why? :p

At work we had the same problem with Scunthorpe, seems ok here though.

Suppose I have, now !!

Tha' greet southern wassock !

Oi ! where's our signatures then ?

P

Just a slight off thread.
Did you know that there's a place in Norfolk called "Ugly". It has it's own branch of the WI (called the Ugly Womens Institute).

Nearby there's another place called Nasty. (WI don't have a branch there though).

Then there was the bloke that changed his surname to "fortyseven" why :?: for a laugh I suspect. Soon changed it back due to constant mistakes missadressed mail, dole cheques made out to the wrong amount etc.. Should have given it a bit of thought and made it "Million"

The story about Yorkshire Bank was that a customer with an account felt the bank was allegedly incompetant, to say the least, so the long-suffering fellow closed his a/c and changed his name to "Yorkshire Bank Are Fascist B*stards plc" so when they sent him a cheque, they had to print that on it!!

Sponsored Links
Back