wired/wireless alarm help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,

I want to install a wired alarm to my mothers house to give her some peace of mind after my dad passed away and she feels less secure on her own. She has a external garage and shed that she wants covered so im looking for a simple wired alarm that can have some wirless zones/ sensors.

Any suggestions would be helpfull :)

Sponsored Links
You can use a standard hardwired alarm and add a wireless adaptor , Texecom make one and so do castle , they use the enforcer wireless parts ur2-we ( castle) or richocet ( Texecom )
Or fit a hybrid system eg premier 48 w

You're looking for a hybrid panel. That's one that supports both wireless and wired. This is normally achieved by the addition of a wireless module add-on that adds the wireless functionality to the wired panel. A Honeywell Galaxy G2-12 and a Wireless Portal will do this for about £100 for panel, portal and keypad new off Ebay. There are a few other decent hybrid panel vendors too - Texecom, Etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back