Wireing a Security Light, my wires dont match the Wiki pics

Sponsored Links
That's odd - I don't remember my post attracting negative comments when I made it.

Have the disgusting, wrecking, scumbag ****s now started going back over posts from the past on order to vent their sick cravings?

Anyway - I'll ask again for someone who disagrees with this:

The easy answer is the wrong one.

The right answer is to equip yourself with the appropriate tools and the appropriate knowledge to diagnose and rectify the problem from your own resources, not to blindly follow "insert this wire into that hole" without having a clue as to why.
to provide a reasoned and intelligent argument showing why my belief that people should strive to learn and increase their competence is a mistaken one, and why it is unacceptable to voice such an opinion here.

Or alternatively they could carry on behaving in their nihilistic way, doing their best to entirely destroy this forum just because they want to criticise me but have not the tiniest intellectual or evidential basis on which to do it properly.

What brave guys you are. What a credit to the forum.

I've changed my settings so your posts are no longer being blocked, it isnt me thumbs downing them.

Sponsored Links
I've no idea who it is.

Admin knows, and I trust that sooner rather than later he will get a grip on the situation. I'm not asking for special treatment, I'm not expecting to be granted immunity from criticism, and I'm not being unreasonable.

I don't object every time a post of mine gets a thumbs down, and I don't only object when it happens to me - all I ask is that if there someone believes that there is something wrong with the content of a post, and that they would have the exact same belief no matter who had written it, that they make reasoned and intelligent and mature posts countering it and explaining why they believe the content to be wrong.

But sadly we've got to the stage where they are saying that it's unacceptable for me to post my genuine experiences of certain types of distance learning systems, or that it's unacceptable for someone to explain how his training company believes that people should be genuinely competent if they are to pass C&G examinations.

We've got to the stage where they deliberately give people seeking help advice which is completely wrong just so that they can anonymously criticise my advice.

They are so far beyond reason, and so determined to indulge their stupid, petty and childish desires that they're prepared to destroy the value of this site, that the only solution is either to shut them down completely, or take away the means for them to wreak their havoc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back