Wireless Burglar alarms

Prefer the enforcer as it's designed for the uk market,not the American with weird names for zone types...

Sponsored Links
In their defence I guess moving house, managing new born isla and taking care of 1yr old amelia is stressful. Amelia constantly fighting for attention. Partly due to my inexperience fast fault as well. Anyways the only thing I don't like is the keypad and end station being in one. Pull that off that's it kiss goodbye to your alarm.

Power max complete is the way forward and yes you can plug it in it meets the regs, after all unplugging is the same as switching of the spur. It has great battery life even better if you go for the power g, but that's more expensive. I fit them on all my private jobs

Sponsored Links
not for a bells only domestic, i do for grade 2 and above if required however the texecom ricochet offers such great performance, wires will soon be a thing of the past :D

Am an electrician I can foresee me being asked to fit an alarm system since all of them use AC power. You need to be registered to electrics in the uk.

Not all alarms require a hard-wired mains connection, some plug into a normal power socket.

I think any alarm will plug into a normal socket if you fit a normal plug to the end.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back