Wireless Controller For Y Plan System

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there an all in one wireless controller for a Y plan central heating system at a reasonable price? I currently have a Salus RT300RF & a Honeywell ST6400.

Attachments

• CurrentWiring.jpg
    CurrentWiring.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 59
Sponsored Links
All in one? Do you mean programmable or to do hot water too? Plenty out there. Avoid: Salus (as you already know), Altech (same as Salus) , Horstmann/Secure and cheap Chinese garbage.

All in one? Do you mean programmable or to do hot water too? Plenty out there. Avoid: Salus (as you already know), Altech (same as Salus) , Horstmann/Secure and cheap Chinese garbage.
I need it for hot water & heating. (I think they call it dual channel). I have had no problems with my Salus RT300RF.
It is quite awkward to access the wired programmer in the small airing cupboard.
Is this any good? https://www.toolstation.com/drayton-digistat-programmable-room-thermostat/p46080
A bit expensive.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
This Hive will work without a hub and can be controlled using just the thermostat, no app required.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back