Wireless heating controls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Potterton Combi that is situated in the loft, presently on a 24 hour timer that is a pain at weekends to have to traipse up to in order to turn on! I am looking at upgrading to a digital wireless system so that I can have the choice of turning it on from the comforts of the front room.
Currently there are 10 rads on the system, all except the bathroom towel rail on TRVs.
What sort of system am I best looking for? Names? Recommendations?
I am studying electics at the moment, but have never looked into heating controls so have no point to start from...HELP PLEASE!!!???

Sponsored Links
I've got a worcester greenstar 30si and it has wireless controls + trv's - I can recommend it.

Not sure if you could use those controls for your boiler or not?

I'm no plumber, but I know I like my new boiler! :)

I`ve fitted danfoss tp5000 rf ones, 7 day programmer and room stat, easy to fit (5 core wire from boiler to reciever) and pretty user friendly.

Sponsored Links
The alpha one's receiving unit will fit in the clock hole of the potterton, and gets it's power from the potterton boiler. You can choose between analogue and digital at the remote unit. I think it's about £85 plus vat, very nice styling.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back