Wireless reciever

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worchester Bosch 24i junior combi boiler with a built in clock for heating great.

Phoned Worchester about fitting a external wireless reciever with programme stat,They had told me that as long as it was 240v free there would not be a propelm.

I have bought a celect Thermsave DRF3 wireless reciever and programmerstat..connect wire in accordance with instructions and reciever came on which was fine,but when programmer is set and calling for heat the reciever starts clicking i have rset programmer 3 times but no joy.

This is also the 3rd reciever i have used noe and no joy.

any help please

Sponsored Links
...I have bought a celect Thermsave DRF3 wireless reciever and programmerstat..connect wire in accordance with instructions
i have rset programmer 3 times but no joy...

...This is also the 3rd reciever i have used noe and no joy.

Even though what you have chosen is a bottom-quality item, it is unlikely that 3 random units are all defective. Logic dictates that your second statement is false.

...I have bought a celect Thermsave DRF3 wireless reciever and programmerstat..connect wire in accordance with instructions
i have rset programmer 3 times but no joy...

...This is also the 3rd reciever i have used noe and no joy.

Even though what you have chosen is a bottom-quality item, it is unlikely that 3 random units are all defective. Logic dictates that your second statement is false.

Hi thanks for reply to my message..

any suggestion mate?

Sponsored Links
Sure, make sure it is wired up as per spec.

hi there.

I will tell you how i have installed reciever.

On the boiler you have left to right control board Live,Netural,Space,Ns,Ls,Ns,Ls,Lr,Fv...Link in Ls and Lr taken out correct so far?

Celect Thermsave DRF 3 wiring diagram on reciever as follows...1,2,3,4,5 blocks...Netrual (1) Live(2) com(3) no (4) nc(5) link between live and com stay in correct?

for heating system unit require 220vac.

From reciever to board as follows...netural to Ns,No to Lr,Nc to Ls.is this correct?

According to instructions.. red light turns on as long as there is power to the reciever which there was.

2 Green led turns on as long as the heating/cooling device is engerized?? i taken this is the programmer?

3 yello led flashes as long as there are signals recieved from the control unit which there was...

any ideas

Ian

It's quite simple.

1. It doesn't work because all 3 units are defective, or
2. It doesn't work because it is wired up wrong.

My money is on 2.

Compare the details in the boiler manual with the details of the roomstat manual, and wire up accordingly. If that causes a problem, you have proven to yourself the job is beyond your scope.

you dont give up do ya ;)

boiler..........reciever

NS..............1 (neutral)

LS...............2 (live)

leave link between 2 and com in reciever

LR................NC

you dont give up do ya ;)

boiler..........reciever

NS..............1 (neutral)

LS...............2 (live)

leave link between 2 and com in reciever

LR................NO

I have done it another way..guys..

Netural to Netural

Com - Ls

No - Lr

link out and its working

no you havent if you look com is connected to live so you have done it the way it should be done (or it wouldent work)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back