Wiring a sd1 dialler and scantronic 9751 help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm trying to connect up a sd1+ to my 9751 and could do with some help as the instructions don't mention my model of panel

Can I use the outputs on the panel marked op1/2/3?

Also how do I wire the anti tamper, can I just piggy back in to the common at terminals or do I need to use a resistor?

I'm really confused by the instruction image showing resistors in line with the trigger and power connections - sorry!

Sponsored Links
I did this using the harness that came with the 9752 (slightly bigger version of the 9751).

Took the 12v, 0v and the three triggers from the harness as the input for the SD1.

On the harness, use red as 12v, black as 0v.
Brown is o/p1
Orange is o/p2
Yellow is o/p3

Then set it up using option 151 - to set o/p1, 152 to set o/p2 and 153 to set 0/p3

Think the default outputs are:
o/p1 - fire
o/p2 - PA
o/p3 - Burglar

These can be changed as you wish to any of 21 options listed in the manual!

Re the resistors, can you put them in as a zone? using same resistors/setup as you did on pirs/contacts etc.

Thanks Unclebob,

I inherited this system, and have never had a system where there is a common tamper circuit like this, so really can't get my head round it!

Did you wire in the tamper switch for the speech dialer? If so, how did you do it?

Thanks!

Around 80% of domestic alarms have a common tamper , a 9651 can we wired as FSL or global tamper , you could use a zone if you have a spare one and use it as 24 hr .

Sponsored Links
Thank you. I think I'll leave the tamper, it's wrecking my head!
If a job's worth doing it's worth doing well.

What on earth is the problem?

The Tamper connections on your SD1+ to a tamper pair on your control panel. Duh

Don't you have any of the paperwork, there are drawings you know.

Get someone in.

If you connect the Strobe trigger of 9651 to the sd1 which trigger do you connect it to is it A B Or C and do you need to change the polarity to negative as the strobe trigger is negative.

Many thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back