woman on site

I was expecting a female co-worker once, but upon arrival to the site I knew it wasn't going to happen when I saw the parking bays were 'reverse in' only.

Having said that, i did have some top totty turn up at a bmw dealers in Nov last year, two 'Ladies' (@40yrs), very very hot stuff !

Sponsored Links
whan i was about 17 my mates dad used to use a local roofing firm that was a brother and sister and she was very good slates on her shoulder and off up the ladder to nail them on

just before xmas a brickie i know was building a house and they had the guys neice labouring on them said she was fine

Sponsored Links
there is a stunner working behind the trade counter at ashfaltics in birmingham, she knows absoulutely everything about building materials etc.. :LOL:

i take on school students from two different high schools as part of their work experience.

if we followed the do's and don'ts by the letter, we would not even be allowed to stand close to these kids. :rolleyes:
"dont stand ......don`t stand so.........don`t stand so close to me" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

there is a stunner working behind the trade counter at ashfaltics in birmingham, she knows absoulutely everything about building materials etc.. :LOL:

Next time I get an erection I'll go in and see her.

I was talking about a carport!

is there many building sites out there with female time served trade's, not cleaners :confused: we never see any up hear in cumbria. :confused: go on prove me wrong and if so are they any good, :eek: we did have a apprentice girl about 5 years but she could not hack it and left after 4 months said the sites were all cold and full of muck. ;) ,she drives a van now :)

I have worked in building sites for years, dont do it anymore, as just stick to domestic work now.

I have been on sites where I was the only female, but have to say got treated with respect, and the other trades bent over backwards to help me. :D
Admittidly the first couple of days they were wary of me, and I would get some very rude remarks in my hearing, or they would be telling chubby brown jokes, obviously they were trying to gage my reaction, and see if I would go into a hissy fit, but I knew if I did, my life would have been hell lol

After a few days, they were as good as gold, except for one man who hated women, specially women on sites, and by god he let me know it, I had a big set to with him, as he was bl00dy awful to me, but after I let him know I wasnt going to put up with his carp he left me alone. :D

The funniest thing that happened, well it wasnt that funny for the guy, is when I was on a scaffold stainingwindows on the front of one of the houses on the site, I heard this almighty bang, turned round, and a delivery driver from up north had gone into another vehicle, as he saw me on the scaffold and couldnt believe his eyes, apparently he was trying to look as he was driving, and didnt stop in time. :LOL:

Which only goes to prove that women on site are dangerous ;) :D

No he means a woman's 'insight' is dangerous.

an electrical company near me has 2 girls with over half there apprenticeship served, i asked a fella that works with them, what are they like to work ? he said... easy on the eye and no bother tracking walls :LOL:

lol davy, that reminds me of another story, I was working on this new build site, and we all had a house each, I had pulled my back the day before and was up against it.
I asked my friend who could use a paint brush to give me a hand for the day, as I knew I was slightly behind.

Word got round the site that 2 girls were working in this house, and every 10 mins or so, we would get a trade coming in making excuses, 'I left my screwdriver here, have you seen it', 'I'm sure I left my trowel here', we had this for the best part of the morning, in the end we had to lock the front door, as the men were coming in having a nose.

They even kept tabs to see if we would use the site toilet, which of course we never did lol
One old boy was brave enough to ask me, 'why do you never go to the toilet', they couldnt work out how we went all day without using it. :eek:

I must admit it was one of best times of my life working on site, we used to have the banter, and we all got on very well, (well except for the one time)

Even the clerk of the works asked me, 'have you ever had any sexual harresment on this site'?, I replied tongue in cheek, 'No, whats wrong me, why are I not getting any', he just laughed, and said thats the best attitude to have.

I have heard that some women do encounter some sort of problems when working on sites, but hand on heart, and I have been on loads of sites, that I have always been treated very well, I do believe if you go in as one of the boys, muck in, have a laugh, then you wont get any problems. :LOL:

nice to see spice, ;) can cut the mustdard :) keep up the good work
but it looks like there 's not many gal's on site :(

Sponsored Links
Back