wooden conservatory base

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen some wooden conservatories from Baltic Pine that seem reasonably priced and would like some advice for building the base.

Im pretty good at working with wood and enjoy it. I would like to install a wooden floor.

However i have never had to use bricks and/or concrete so i wondered if the was a different way of constructing a base. At the moment there is a patio where it will go and i wondered if theres a way to build upon it.

Finallly are the coservatories from Baltic Pine good quality.

Thankyou.

Sponsored Links
This is a different method of building a base which would particularly suit you see here
You would just have to dig out and pour concrete blocks for the base legs to sit on and it could sit over your patio.As for the quality of Baltic Pine, they do have a good reputation and are one of the leading companies for conservatories that i know of. They claim to be shifting 7000 conservatories a year so they must be quality stuff because word soon gets round if the products are rubbish.

Hi timspoon

We are thinking of getting a baltic pine conservatory,,,did you get yours? if so, what was it like to construct, are you happy with it...would love to see some pics if possible..

Cheers
Ian &Susan

Sponsored Links
I have seen some wooden conservatories from Baltic Pine that seem reasonably priced and would like some advice for building the base.

Im pretty good at working with wood and enjoy it. I would like to install a wooden floor.

However i have never had to use bricks and/or concrete so i wondered if the was a different way of constructing a base. At the moment there is a patio where it will go and i wondered if theres a way to build upon it.

Finallly are the coservatories from Baltic Pine good quality.

Thankyou.

I had a baltic pine conservatory built in 2000 and it is still going strong, it was just a 8x6 but quality very good,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back