worcester 28cdi cutting out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my boiler fires up when I turn the tap on ,as soon as I get hot water at the tap it cuts out,no flashing lights,if I turn on the heating only if fires up but then within 30 secs it cuts out again still no flashing lights,have changed the overheat thermostat but still not change any ideas plz

Sponsored Links
If the service engineer came out and diagnosed it why did you change it? Surely you should have got him to change it then have a guarantee?

Sponsored Links
he is a family friend (registered of course) he ordered the part and I picked it up as he said he would come back and fit it,but he forgot to tell me he was going away on holiday the next day so I fitted it,so now looks like I will have to call bosch Worcester for them to come fix it now

since I have changed this part I have hot water no problem,just I have no heating it fires up then 30 secs later turns off,there is no over pressure on the gauge anything else I cud check as really cant afford to get bosch out to repair it

right replaced the pcb as got it of a neighbour who has same boiler and his was being replaced by the council so night before I swapped out my board for his,everything worked fine hot water and heating now after a week I have no hot water or heating I have a green power light if I turn on hot water I get the red light but no flame light same happens when I turn heating on, no flashing lights any ideas thinking its the gas valve now

your a right little tinkerbell :LOL:

not a clue but throw parts left right and centre at your boiler! if i was you i'd probably buy a really good quilt!

seriously your quasithermatink valve has probably gone, time to get a qualified engineer in !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back