Worcester 28CDI pressure keep dropping

Sponsored Links
had computer problems over the festive season! Grrr. sorry for not posting sooner

the twice a day occurence was happening when the heating was off! we would turn the hot water on and it wouldn't get hot - go in the garage and low and behold the pressure was nil... re-charge was then done.

Anyway since i turned the prv and it 'clicked' the pressure has stabilised and has not been charged since. when the CH is off it is at 0.5 bar and when it is on it goes to 2.0 bar, which i belive to be normal looking through the user manual which i've downloaded.

Going to read into the thermostat a bit more.

And thanks again peeps for the help!

can a thermostat be fitted to this boiler?
If you're talking about a room thermostat then yes, and indeed there should be one anyway, along with a programmer.

See figure 13 on page 12 of the installation pdf.

Hi Dextrous

It has a programmer as per fig 15 on page 12 but no room thermostat - I intend to install one in the next couple of weeks. So at the moment it is either all guns blazing or off, lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back