Worcester 35CDi II Thermostat problem I thought :(

Have you refitted the old one again?, the digistat in your pic is 6 years old
Yes I tried my old digistat again and also the new replacement which looks exactly the same. I'm buying a none digital thermostat today and will also try to unplug and replug the integral timer this evening!

Sponsored Links
Very strange....how do you explain this.

I bought a non digital room thermostat (Drayton Combistat 24038) and wired it and with the cover of the thermostat tried to adjust the and to my surprise the heating was turning on and off. So I decided to put my old digistat back(wired in the same way I did it before) and surprise surprise it worked fine. Can't explain it as I tired it yesterday and with a new digistat too but it would not work. I'm so confused

Bad connections to the backplate? Are wire connections tight and correctly inserted?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Bad connections to the backplate? Are wire connections tight and correctly inserted?

Tony
Yes all tight and properly connected. It may have been a bad connection to the backplate, but on two different digistats... maybe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back